View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2017, 11:42 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Savage Reverse the Whip! 7/1 in Savage, MD

SAVAGE REVERSE THE WHIP!!!

The format:
The GenCon Main Event format! "Bring a 450pt army (18 figure limit, no Marvel). 48 positions. 5-round swiss style, with rounds 2 & 4 played Reverse the Whip (using your opponent's army)."

My House Rules apply: yes to C3V/SoV, no to supers and no to C3G. All SoV & C3V units released as of this post (5/31/17) will be eligible.

When: 7/1/17, show up 12:30, roll dice 1:00, stop rolling 5:45, leave 6. Or stay at 6 and play around with their open board games; Saturdays at 6 is open board gaming.

Where: The Family Game Store in Savage, Maryland. Great game shop, great tournament space, great little mall.

What: Heroscape, of course!

How Much: $5. All of it will go to prize store credit, as usual.

Why: Because it's always good, and because, in the words of Rhett Miller, "I've got 99 things to be thankful for, and half a clue ain't one."

Maps are TBA. I'll be selecting some of the GenCon maps, of course, once they're up.

So, start signing up!

Attending:
  1. DS
  2. Brad
  3. Overengineered
  4. Pete
  5. VVildeyedjoker +
  6. +1 and
  7. +2
  8. Jet
  9. Superfrog
  10. kldonnelly
  11. +1
  12. OEAO
  13. DragonRuler
  14. Taeblewalker
  15. Pumpkin King
  16. Bill
  17. Gary
  18. Pumpkin King's youngest brother
  19. vvildeyedjoker's brother
  20. ladyeyedjoker
  21. Ken
Maps, from the GenCon Events thread:

Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Bringing maps:
vvildeyedjoker ~ Zephyr, Common Ground, Highways and Dieways
Jet ~ Elswin Plateau
OverEngineered ~ Wyrmwalk, Remains of Clionesia
Kldonnelly ~ Common Ground

Tagging friends near and far:
@akden , @Gurei-Ornery , @kldonnelly , @Taeblewalker , @Robber , @drewcula, @OverEngineered , @G1shark , @pieface! , @Sagrilarus , @Lamaclown (now far away ), @Sherman Davies, @Grishnakh , @Man_At_Arms , @Johngee , @hose , @Southwind , @tom , @9BelowMadness @hosj , @DragonSlayer2 , @DragonBorne , @Man_At_Arms , @Southwind , @hose ; and, new to the list, @superfrog and @vvildeyedjoker ! edit: and @Jet !

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; July 2nd, 2017 at 09:21 PM.