View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2018, 06:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Buyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Pretty ballsy to roll in with 8 posts and call out someone 80,000+.
Heh heh heh, that's kinda what jokers do. Just cuz someone tweets all day Mr. President, doesn't mean they tweets be accurate. I've had probably a dozen profiles on this site thus far but have long since changed emails. I've hosted Heroscape demos and tourneys in some of the largest Comic Conventions in my Country (I've made moving vehicles out of Heroscape terrain and even a mechanized AT-AT puppet out of castle walls). I don't mean to cast dispersions or bust the Batman's chops, but I do disagree with his opinion. I'm just back here again to buy up a swath of goodies for my nephews and will then go back to living an actual life and not wasting all my time debating about childrens' toys. And at the end of the turn, Morsbane negates you... who's turn... THE turn... yours, mine, EVERY turn! Peace be with you my dizzy little tornado
Well as an Admin I'd like to point out that part of your statement above is a direct violation of the rules. If you'd like to PM me those other users I'd gladly delete them so you can be legal.

Also calling out one of the Founders of C3G and equivocating him to a tweeter posting nonsense probably wasn't a wise idea either.

It's probably not your intent but you do come off as confrontational and a bit smug in this post. Having a conversation about what Turn means is fine. Honestly we've actually been having a discussion inside the Sanctum for a time now on rewording a few things to differentiate "Player's Turn" vs a "Figures turn". Which is just to say that we understand that the original game had some inconsistencies that we are all well aware of.

You say "my country" may I ask which country that may be?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.