View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2010, 07:10 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Green Lantern: Guy Gardner - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cool. That's an interesting idea, A3n, but I'm not sure how to go about wording something like that ...
Anyway, if someone's interested, I'm open to having an initial playtest. I'm still working on Mr. Fantastic myself, though, and I realize most everyone else is busy elsewhere as well.
So if this one takes a bit, that's OK.
Can Guy's Overextend be similar in theory as Huntress's Reckless Engagement? Not sure on the wording.

I've still got 2 Army Tests to do for Thing. Will try to get one done in the morning. Also, Bob needs one of us to do initial playtest too.
I think that an attack of 3 being boosted by 4 to a total of 7 and the ability to take an additional turn is already enough without any other boosts. I think if anything, we are at the power ceiling now, and consideration to come down is going to be in order as we playtest.

I didn't mean so the boost to attack, just the way his defense would get lowered by taking the second turn. Whereas the second turn would be the boost (like Huntress gets a boost to her attack) and his defense would go down for a time (like Huntress's defense goes down as a penalty for her attack boost).

Maybe it's just better to do it like Bats has it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon