View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2022, 10:34 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

+ a children's book/fable.

I find the cleft strange between decidedly more child-friendly with the Furries that also seem to be populating so many other games and then wood-necromancers, Tech-Marro, and Evil Bugs. Like the game simultaneously decided to be more and less kid friendly at once. It will be interesting to see how that works as a standalone new product. As an expansion of a game where mostly anything goes it's not so crazy (even if I am still in the camp of "I wish it were more easily identifiable like the Old stuff was").

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!