View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:35 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Blue Trails's Customs (Updated 10/6/2021 - Marro Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill View Post
I agree that Drain and Detach seems useful but wordy - maybe since it’s unlikely to remove more than one gnid, you could say just remove one gnid each time you destroy a figure. Could simplify it a lot without sacrificing much power!
Thanks for stopping by the thread. A simpler card would be very nice, as the current one is fairly cluttered, but I'll more likely try to find a way to increase Ig-Choq-Sa's attacking strength without unbalancing the unit. Returning an entire multi-Gnid "investment" just feels great, and I would prefer to keep that possibility.
I’d recommend having him always return up to 3 in that case. Much simpler and probably not overpowered?