View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2017, 02:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Stackable Buildings

Was the reason why you never used the Turbo Lifts because no one went into the buildings or because only flying/special movement figures did?

I really like the idea of having benches on a city street or in a park, I know I've looked at them for doll houses and other things before but felt the one I found in a store were too big in scale. Really like the boxes/crates too. I could see a warehouse or a dock filled with them and those come in all sizes and shapes in real life. We created some Crate/Container/Canister DO's for HoSS and they are really fun to use.