View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: SWSG1's attempt at comic customs- Blue Beetle

Wow I kind of let this thread fall to the wayside

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSFREAK View Post
Nice I like him a lot. What does the big HB on the top of his card stand for? Perhaps His logo would be more appropriate. What figure are you using?

EDIT: Oh, Hanah Barbera!! I think his actual logo is WAY cooler!
Thanks

I think his logo is pretty cool looking too, but the tradition seems to be to put the logo of the character company of origin.

Anyway finally finished my Space Ghost figure!

Made from: None of the figures came with their bases so I'm not really sure. Main body is from some guy with space skin that I think is a version of Marvel's Captain Marvel. Head is from some Captain Canada looking dude (I didn't know there was a Captain Canada ). I have no idea who the guy I got the cape from is, some flying due in white and blue

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; November 23rd, 2014 at 08:51 PM.