View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2018, 12:59 PM

Noziroh is surprisingly tart
Smile New to Heroscape!

Hello everyone!
I am pretty new to heroscape. I first heard about the game about two years ago after I picked up Arena of the Planeswalkers. A little time on the internet and eBay later and I bought a small set of tiles just to make AOTP a little more interesting. Still had no idea what heroscape was, but then I stumbled upon this website and saw how cool the maps you all have built are. Decided to check out some battles on YouTube and watched a bunch of Sir Heroscape’s videos. Naturally I was like “holy crap I have to try this out!”

So here I am two years and about $1,000 later and I’ve amassed a decent sized collection. 1- ROTV, 1- SOTM, 1- BFTU, 1- FOTA, 2- RTTFF, 1- VW, 1- TT, Wave 1, Wave 2, Wave 5, Orm’s Return, extra set of ROTV tiles, an extra squad of 4th Mass, and (because he’s like the coolest dude ever) Kaemon Awa. Such a shame I didn’t know about the game earlier when it was still in production. The prices on eBay are absurd! It’s almost painful to spend that much; But as I’m sure you all know, “I just have to have it!” Lol
Any tips, tricks, ideas, info? Any maps or scenarios you could recommend?
Any info would be greatly appreciated since I am still basically a beginner lol
But I’d like to thank you all for the awesome maps you’ve built and videos you’ve posted. If it weren’t for your maps and videos, I don’t think I would have ever gotten into Heroscape.
Thank you!!!

Last edited by Noziroh; June 28th, 2018 at 09:27 AM.