View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2019, 11:20 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Talking Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Nice deal. Now you will have enough dice

I will pass on that, as I just preordered a bunch of Fallout Wasteland Warfare stuff. The Raiders core set, a set with 3 Raider bosses, a set with Assaultrons and Protectrons, and the wave 2 card set since they aren't putting cards in with the minis boxes anymore.

I already have the downed AT-ST, Bossak and Sabine, 2 Tauntons, Rebel Veterans x2, Shore Troopers x2 and 2 Dewbacks on preorder for Legion. I'm not getting into the Clone Wars era as those being 2 new factions, I don't want to have to spend a couple hundred more on getting those armies filled out. After my preordered stuff , I'm pretty much done buying new stuff for Legion, unless it's like C3PO and R2D2, or some really neat vehicles. Not getting any more squads.
Yeah. I figured for the dice and range/movement tools along with more core and support units it was totally worth it. I plan on picking up 1 of each of the other boosters as well. Ill probably fill out my rebel and Imperial lists before getting clone wars stuff. I like clone wars but filling out my pre existing factions will be a better call. Besides, by then some of that stuff may be hitting various sales such as black friday, etc. Its pretty cool that you got all those sets coming. I really love the fallout universe, Im just not sure how much Ill invest in that one yet. Im pretty pumped about the new shoretroopers. Lots of fun options to keep me busy with the new stuff. I might do some alternate paint schemes on the 4 new squads of storm troopers I get.....or just go cannon on all of it. Not sure yet. We'll see if I can speed paint the new ones as fast.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo