View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Nightcrawler (II)

I like that you found a happy medium with his defense vs defense power. I really wanted some aspect of his defense to have the ability to be negated by the Neutralizer and the MRD yet you also appease the faction that thought his defense should be in his base stats due to his agility. I think you found a good place where the negation hurts but he's still capable. It's my biggest complaint about Quicksilver.

He does have the weakness of never using his normal move unless negated.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.