View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2008, 02:32 AM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Updated...Negative Zone

I am not much of a photographer, so sorry these aren't great. Anyway, here is my map loosely based on Avengers 160-161 where they faced off against Ultron/Grim Reaper and company. (The villains are on top of the warehouse while the Avengers are assembling across the street).

The map features a street down the middle with a park on one side and a broken down warehouse district on the other side.

The best part is all of the destructible objects/weapons. I have park benches, manhole covers, clocks, garbage cans, crates, phone booths, soda machines, industrial waste barrels, vehicles, and fire hydrants.

I still need to do some tweaking on the custom stats for the characters in order to balance it out, but when I DO play, I expect it to look like a battle zone with destruction everywhere as our fearless heroes try to take down Ultron.

Last edited by badgermaniac; January 11th, 2012 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Updated