View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2010, 11:49 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: HYDRA Agents - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
They're looking pretty good so far. I think Bonding might bump them close to 70. They didn't win a single HH test, but ALL opponents were left with 1 Life. Technically, if Johnny Shotgunned a group of terrorists, killing one would also trigger Hail Hydra. Other than that, those were somewhat tough matchups (having to pin Skahen down, no Hail Hydra vs Zeta or Mogrimm [not to mention his tough]) and they still look like they performed well (a lot to be said for squadscape, I'm sure).

I added 2 more HH tests.

Thanks for the input Necro, it's appreciated. I agree that they did fairly well considering they didn't get to use their major power of bonding. The thing about Hail Hydra, is that it takes one of them getting destroyed to get it to kick in and it's only for that turn, so not so good that someone has to die to get it to work and not useful when going against single attack opponent's. Though you are right in that it can help others after the first one dies in a shotgun blast or any other area of affect attack, as well vs other squads. The thing is, that for 75 points, Thugs have bonding too, but they get a 4th member and get a +1 to attack and defense on concrete or asphalt. They do have 1 less range but that extra attacker is nice. So I can see the Hydra Agents going up to 65, and 70 if they are awesome when they bond. Though when they bond with Madame Hydra, the higher priced the Hydra Agents are, the more it will suck to use Necessary Sacrifices

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; July 2nd, 2010 at 06:39 AM.