View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2022, 10:21 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
I would not be opposed to a reissue of previous army cards with alternate sculpts, especially for squads that may synergize with newer models. I know there is a hunger amongst players I've introduced to the game, to own hard to find squads like elves or knights.
This would be seriously cool! I've done a couple of customs where there were so many figures that fit (dragonkin warriors, for example) that I had eight different miniatures for two squads. Maybe less marketable than completely new miniatures, but somewhere close there are people who would pick up another 3 squads of knights with different sculpts to add more variance.

I wonder if the new human(oid)s will be that old "heroic" scale or be more like the scrawny DnD people that showed up? That always bugged me in the DnD era and even moreso with historical C3V units (but nowhere nearly as much as different scales for horses showed up with using other mini-lines!)

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!