View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2021, 12:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Grim Reaper (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I would just fold the attack boost into the turn like Alien Queen does. That’s more elegant. I think that’s what’s rubbing me wrong here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
This is my first look here, and for that I apologize. The first power has a lot going on and that makes it a bit harder to follow. I would probably split it up like so:

Quote:
LETHAL LEGION RECRUITMENT
At the start of the game, you may choose up to four Unique Heroes you control that are Savage or have the Ionic Imbalance Special Power. For the entire game, the chosen figures have the class of Criminal instead of what is listed on their card.

LETHAL LEGION
While there is a revealed Order Marker on this card, if all other Unique Heroes in your army are Criminals, add 1 to their Attack number. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Grim Reaper, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Criminal Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Grim Reaper, and you may not take additional turns with other figures you control. Figures taking a turn with Lethal Legion add 1 to their Attack number for that turn.
That actually let's us simplify. I like that.