View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2017, 10:45 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Map Thread - Dust Bowl - 10/10/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Talking about that perch, and the reason I brought this to my thread: I'm actually working on adding some ladders to the map, along with rearranging the battlements a bit (and maybe even a bigger surprise). Anyways, one of the ladders I want to add would lead up to the 2-hex rock near the SZ, but it would also allow a melee figure to engage that perch with height.
As my girlfriend would tell you, I can't keep a secret... so here's a picture of what I'm referencing above.

I've also messed around enough in VS so that if those rock 7-hexes on the right side of each SZ don't really work well, they can be removed and the ground level can remain the same as the current version.

Last edited by Sheep; February 11th, 2018 at 11:48 AM.