View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2017, 12:39 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HS2010's Map Thread - Riot - 7/3/2017

Omnicron Playground looks like it would be a ton of fun to play on. From a casually competitive standpoint it might work. It rewards the heck out of flying units, but that's par for the course on maps like these. I could see a Tournement Director throwing this is in, not for the balance factor, but for the wow factor.

Riot looks really cool! It looks like it'd be nightmare for especially slow units like KoW or something. There's merit in that though.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.