View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by legolasbaker
Quote:
There is no way that Craig would give out his personal e-mail address to people. Could you imagine the amount of fan mail he'd get? Craig used to come around to the forums (two websites ago) but apparently there were some issues with him visiting and the information he was giving out. That was before I joined the forums (one website ago). He does not post here now...at least openly.
In reality, I would like to ask to Craig Van Ness if he can ask to Stephen Baker (Heroscape, Hero Quest) if Stephen can make a new quest for Hero Quest. It would be a dream for me.
Hasbro hasn't helped me.

EDIT
Now, is there a site where Craig Van Ness answer to our questions ?
All this so you can ask Stephen Baker to make something just for you, based upon a game he stopped working on almost 2 decades ago? You email me repeatedly so that you can try and pester Craig for this info??? Thank goodness none of us can help you contact Craig because he would never forgive us if we did..

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell