View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2020, 09:52 PM

Dat_One_Boi is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Utah Monthlies 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
I know I'm posting the maps later than I usually do, but better late than never, right? I hope you're all getting yourselves pumped for some Heroscape awesomeness next week! Check out the battlefields we'll be using in the OP or in the spoiler below:

Spoiler Alert!

Also, we're one week away from game day!! That means we could use a lot more RSVPs since there are a lot of people we haven't heard from yet! Where are you at @Utah Scott , @The Dewk , @Starling_ , @DewNoHarm , @Sir Torin Brokenshield! , @Isak , @antmarchingroves , @Saints_Wrath , @Flash_19 , @TrueMurray , @tanmad21 , @TREX , @dart48 , @kmgenius , @The B.I.V. , @DaDude , @DeathStryker , @TIM0THY , @Aethiar , @podunksarmy , @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches , @Ginja Ninja , @Jazack , @Warband , @dgillis , @Shaggy6667 , @Dat_One_Boi , @AlphaDasher , @shmet , @twigleg2 , @Scaperedude , @Bl1ndsn1per , @PadawanVerl
Hopefully I'm hitting one of the random spots where notifications are working so you can all see this and let us know if you'll be able to make it to get your 'Scape on next week!
Brayden, Sophie, Justin, and I will be coming.

And as usual, the requests... xD

-3 squads Mohican River tribe
-Brave Arrow
-Arktos
-Theracus
-Isamu

Last edited by Dat_One_Boi; January 24th, 2020 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Isamu