View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2009, 01:09 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Petition for the Continuation of Classic Scape

All this naysaying is really getting to me...

Do I have to remind the masses that Truth, GB, and the Guru have all said that this is not the end of Classic Scape. Since they are the members connected to the WoTC pipeline, I'm sure that is the case.

Until the guys behind the scenes get on here and say D&D Scape is forever, I for one will just continue to love this game and try out all the new stuff as they are released, beleiving that Truth et al will guide us back to the classics.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA