View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2019, 07:47 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

I'm brainstorming on a way to get a similar effect, but less complicated. I'm not sure if it still is too complicated though. Here's what I have so far:

Power text here:
Spoiler Alert!

I mainly based it off of Avernus' power, instead of Tor-Kul-Na's. It has a similar effect, and takes of considerably less space. I think removing the need to place him on the space the figure previously occupied simplifies the card a bit.

Also, I was wondering if there are any opinions on the class and personality. I was thinking of changing his class to warhulk potentially because doesn't play very much like a guard and tends to be on the front line trampling the enemy. He would lose some synergy, but the crypt guardians don't help him much and he works just fine on his own. Making him wild might be interesting, but I'm against it because I'd prefer him to be a solo hero.