View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2019, 12:25 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

I have a little down time at work so I've been seeing what various 3D printing sites can do with some of the files. It's interesting but also seems many of them can't handle either the size of the miniatures or the way they are supported. Shapeways just can't print anything smaller than Gurei-Oni it seems. I did laugh at them when they told me the Fen Hydra would only be able to be done in metal like bronze, brass, etc. Again this was more of an experiment, I will be getting my own 3D printer in the future.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!