View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2019, 11:23 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillermo-Tell View Post
Hi guys,
I've been following this thread for a while. Thank you very much for all your effort. I've tried to print some models but some reason Cura automatically scales them up 10000 times . I have no idea why this happens. Could you tell me the correct scale?
I've to say I'm a complete beginner in the 3D printing world so I'm having a lot of issues with my Ender 3.
Also, I think it'd be useful to have an alternative version of each model with the supports already implemented for FDM and resin printing. What do you think?
Thanks.
Welcome to Heroscapers!

The scale is 2540 on the Ender 3. (The models are all in inches, so 25.4 mm per inch * 100 for some reason.)

Most of the time I add my supports in CURA, so that would mean uploading the g-code which would be Ender 3 specific. Sometimes, for ease of removal, I'll make my own tree supports. If I do that, I'll try to add those files as well. I stopped uploading models with supports because TREX was just removing my supports anyways. I can't promise anything though--higher resolution models are higher priority right now.

3D printing can be daunting at first. If you are having issues, feel free to PM me or post here and I can help you work through them.