View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2017, 08:05 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Almost done with season 2 of Shameless on Netflix. What a great but disturbing show.
The wife was just complaining about how she ran out of shows to watch. I might look at this one with her.
Be prepared for a lot of sex, nudity, every cuss word you can think of, drugs, alcohol, scamming the system. Lots of crazy stuff with a dysfunctional family and the people around them.
Thanks for that warning Hahma. The wife already shot it down for those very reasons. We already watch Game of Thrones and Sense8. She doesnt want to add another show with all of that adult content.
Well you can watch it on your own My wife isn't into that kind of stuff, so I watch it in our finished basement where I hang out most of the time anyway
But I don't have a man cave.
Well ...there's that

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon