View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2014, 02:42 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

I'm just throwing this out there for you custom figure/card authors... Any thoughts about making a unique hero with a "warrior's spirit" power that would allow a unique card it was placed on to ignore wounds?

I'm thinking of something akin to the mezzos/incendiborgs ignore damage markers, where this unique hero's figure (once he is killed) would be placed on a unique figure's card, and used in that fashion; when a figure receives wounds, you would remove the hero figure from the card to ignore them!

I haven't put much thought into if/how this could break figures or anything... just an idea. I feel like it could be a nice thing for low life units like dw9k, or maybe even zettian guards?

Also, forgive me if this has come up before, I wasn't going to read through 200+ pages of suggestions, not enough time, lol.