View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Pyro C3G X-Men Master Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I know earlier people liked Engulf, but weren't a fan of his special attack. What would people think of using the new Fire Blast Special Attack from the DnD Master Set? I think it has really fun mechanics that would suit Pyro well.
I can dig it. Though perhaps make it attacks of 1, 2 or 3 so that he can shoot out a bunch of 1 skull attacks to defend against just to be annoying. Not having the 4 dice option also distinguishes it a bit more from the Fireball Special Attack of 4 attack dice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I could see doing the Fire Blast, it is fitting at least with Pyro playing with the fire level and manipulating it. Perhaps we could make it a bit more "Super" though, like with an area effect as well.
If he still has his Fireball Special Attack, then that can be his area of effect Special Attack.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon