View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
HeH Maps: Tink's Bush

Still working on direct-linking to each map picture in my long thread, so this first post is a work in progress!
As usual, thanks for looking and comments are always welcomed!

Icy Crossroads
Damnation Alleys
Grottos Venoco
4 Plateaus
Placid Pillars
The Sad Map
King Tree
Pillar Forest
Valhallian Sewage Facility
Death Loop
Wasteland

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gangol's Causeway
Here is a map I've been playing on lately. I've modified it a bit to come to this version. I'm still a symmetrcial fan as I don't have to spend too long worrying about evening out asymmetrical discrepancies.
I like this layout as there is not a whole lot of high elevation for ranged units to sit comfortably and pelt the opposition.
The one-side walled roadways can either hinder your melee units or help them out.
Zombies of Morindan have a tough time on this map!
Here's the download link (yeah Causeway's missing the 'e'):
http://www.heroscapers.com/download/?dlid=517

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here is my map thread once more. I wanted to share my meager Tundra map. It's small and quickly put together, but we have had fun on it.

I have two more Tundra sets unopened. It's easier to keep them stored like this for now.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Hex_Enduction_Hour; January 9th, 2009 at 10:44 PM.