View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2020, 10:51 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Shadow Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Also, that's interesting that they gave you that answer because I asked the same question to them (just to double check) back in April, that is I asked if they were planning on discontinuing the purple ones and this was their response...

Quote:
I am not aware of plans to "no longer manufacture these in purple". We have manufactured some of our transparent miniatures in alternative colors for special edition figures, and once in a while we accidentally order the wrong color (the color code gets mistyped or is read incorrectly by our supplier), but as far as I know the intent is to keep the original colors. Hope this helps!

The only scenario I can find here that matches both answers from them is that their supplier made a mistake in last production line and put some blue paint instead of purple...
Well at least the information is here incase anyone needs it. I was able to get a set of purple ones on ebay for myself.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Last edited by Vydar_XLIII; November 13th, 2020 at 03:47 PM.