View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2020, 01:02 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
I guess Fen Hydra isn't as big of a problem as I make it out to be, but at just 120 points, it's definitely pretty splashable to deal with problematic match-ups.
I mean, you don't have to convince me of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
When it comes to Isamu and MW, is it just that there's so little competition at their respective point totals?
Both of them can convert their points plus a bit more with ease. Opening up with MW against melee can really stall a melee army's progression/map control while the MW can take control of the whole map fairly easily with 6-move/range.
I honestly think Isamu is the most broken figure in the game, we just don't collectively notice it because punching 30 points over your weight doesn't stand out when you're only 10 points.

The Marro Warriors are capable of producing a near auto-win in endgame in a significant number of matchups, even against what should be overwhelming odds. They can also tilt matchups with their range and kiting ability well before endgame. As a value pick for 50 they really are insane.