View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2022, 02:39 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
What they made unit wise I do think was what people wanted (except for historical and they had good reasons for avoiding that). But yeah, people needed/wanted a ramp on tier. And I think they needed to release it with no cap to what you could pledge - maybe after backing Vanguard you could start backing common squads and extra terrain packs (like lava, tundra, etc.). There are people who'd have backed $5-10k worth if given the opportunity

This is how I feel; by providing a smaller tier a new player could test the waters without committing $250 to something they don't know, and by providing addons an existing player could spend $1000 to buy a bunch of stuff that works in larger quantities such as terrain and commons, rather than stopping at $500 because they don't want a third set of uniques.