View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2021, 11:20 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 2] Vlad III (Sorin) (Design)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
So you can destroy your own figure to activate DoC?
And it results in LEAs?
That is going to be brutal with rats and some sacrificial figures, like Vipers or something that can respawn, may make one squad of Zombies viable.
Though the range and unengaged clause may keep it in check.
That's the intent! Most of the time I really don't think it will be worth it to attack your own rats/vipers, since Vlad only has a single attack and its likely better to just spend that attack swinging at whatever you were hoping to kill via LEA. In niche situations, like where Vlad is engaged with both a friendly viper and 4+ enemy squad figures it might be worth it, but I think that will be pretty rare and I'm ok with that interaction, at least in theory.

I really appreciate your input in these threads @Tornado , the outside perspective is really helpful!