View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2019, 04:54 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Megatron

Honestly, I'm so glad G1 Megs has mostly moved away from turning into a gun (it helps that they can't sell toys of that). I like my Megatrons tanks or helicopters (though that's only happened like once). The Nerf gun Megs from Classics is kinda glorious though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That gun brought down a few different foes(and was always a pretty cool effect), so I am not sure I would consider it the most useless transformation , Perceptor turns into a microscope.
Haha I have a Perceptor who is like a skateboard, scooter, and a bike or something like that, and they all combine to make a bigger (still tiny) robot.
Yep, Unicron Trilogy Perceptor is the combined form of High Wire (bike), Sureshock (scooter), and Grindor (skateboard). Fun fact, his name is Bumble (G1 Bumblebee's Japanese name) in Legends of the Microns (the Japanese version of Armada) and Cliffjumper in Superlink (the Japanese version of Energon), so he shares a name with 3 different G1 guys he has absolutely nothing in common with.

Actually one of the most fun toys from Armada IMO, his combined form is impressively cohesive given the size and only being a 3 person combiner.

Perceptor's upgraded toy in Energon was fun too, but I felt the individual robot modes of the Minicons suffered.

If you like UT Megatron's Armada look, you might want to check out his Combiner Wars toy:

His feet look small enough where he might be able to fit on a double base. That toy never got repainted into his Galvatron colors though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store