View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2015, 09:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: For Which Game(s) and Scenario(s)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
Could someone make cards for the AOTP squads into classic heroscape cards and adjust them to make them competitive
I concur, but I'm not holding my breath since I'm still waiting to see HS style stat cards for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and a whole bunch of LotR and SW figures.
To truly balance cards, even just to switch them over to another format takes a bit of time. To get them right, and keep them unbroken,(and fun) there is quite a process including quite a bit of play testing. I thought about trying to revive the HOME thread to get some Legitimately tested LOTR and HOBBIT figures out there, but found just getting it all started right with enough support and playtesting it would be monumental. I Imagine that C3G would probably get on the TMNT project as soon as some reasonable figures come out. I heard there was some talk a while back about TMNT heroclix, not sure. I hear you on the Star Wars talk. That is going great, but always could use more play testers. That is ultimately how the designs get honed in. Its also a great way to give your own input on the figure design. As far as the Magic conversion cards, I think thats a great idea but one I can't get into at the moment. You might be able to try to get a team together and attempt it. Thats what I would suggest.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo