View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2011, 01:10 AM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: Dragonball Z customs -MrWookiee

I'm posting my Super Saiyan card for Goku before I go to bed so you guys can see my mechanics for it. I'll change Goku later, thanks for the input, but I'm just too tired to do it now. The reason Goku costs so much is he can transform and the Super Saiyans are only 100 points each, therefore at SS3 (650 points) he will have appropriate stats and abilities (8 Life, 8 Attack, 8 Defense). I like the Green Lantern idea, that would seem to be a good way of representing it, however, the Ki would still recharge.

EDIT: Super Saiyan Goku!

SYMBOLS:

Circle with smaller circles:
Ki Charge
Start the game with 7 (This shall be changed for some which I will figure out) Ki Markers on this card. Add 1 to the attack and defense of this figure for every 2 Ki Markers on this Army Card, rounded down. After each turn with this figure, add one Ki Marker to this card, for a maximum of 7.

Circles on a stick:
Blast Deflect
(See base Goku card)

Transformation Heroes:
These Heroes are considered Unique for all purposes except they may be in an army with a card of the same name. These figures do not start the game on the battlefield, and are only placed on the battlefield after using the Transform, Transform 2, or Transform 3 special power.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es

Last edited by MrWookiee; September 4th, 2011 at 01:39 AM.