View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2021, 01:30 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Index of 3D Scans of Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Thanks for all the great work @scapedood for scanning all of these in. Amazing resource. Just got a 3D printer recently, have had some struggles but also some really good results. Maybe eventually will make a thread on 3D printing techniques specifically for Heroscapers looking to 3D print since there is a lot of knowledge for it.

FYI, on the Fyorlag Spider file, the third Spider seems to be a partial scan, missing the middle part of the bug. On a related note, anyone have any tips for how to print Spiders? We keep having supports intersecting the legs that then take the legs off with them, or legs missing supports that don't print well.
I print mine upside down. the extra bumps from the supports just adds to the texture of the spider and I do not loose legs when removing the supports. You also might want to thin the supports (There is a great video about settings that I would recommend if I could remember who did it).

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!