View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2020, 04:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Thanks for the kind words fellas. @Tornado , yeah. Legion is Star Wars. @Hahma , Im actually a big fan of both fallout and skyrim. I actually turned fallout 4 back on a few weeks back and started knocking out all the add on dlc content out that I bought last black Friday. I got all the achievement trophies on the base game for fallout 4 and had a pretty hefty character so it was a no brainer to use that character to knock out a bunch of add on content missions. The bad part was that I already had all the settlements claimed and built up so I had to imprison my own settlements as the bandit overboss in the nuka world missions. I also picked up fallout 76 this last black friday. Ive played and beat skyrim 100% on both ps3 and ps4. I absolutely love that game. Ive been looking for a reason to 3d print a bunch of game models for both of those games. I got a 100 dollar amazon gift card for christmas from my folks so I picked up a few rolls of pla filament and a few bottles of sirayatech grey abs resin. I have enough to 3d print pretty much whatever I want. I just havent been printing as much because I have way too much to paint. Im going to give that mutant behemoth another shot and maybe fix it up to look a bit nicer since Ive gotten better at modeling since I made the last one. Maybe put it in a couple different cooler poses. Also maybe try to clean up a bunch of other models and print those. I need to get back into my painting sync first though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo