View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: Reverse the Whip Army Archetypes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post

RtW is hard to wrap my head around; this is a nice primer. It seems like you wanna go 3-0 with the worst army you can get away with, although to hit day 2 as consistently as some of you do, that's probably not the case. I'd like AG's plus Krug, but that's probably too strong?
I don't think it's near as difficult as everybody makes it out to be. Bring something that you can manage well and something that you think others will struggle to manage.

Now, what you manage and what you force others to manage, that can be quite interesting.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; August 18th, 2018 at 09:35 PM. Reason: That's right I signed CVN's Hatamoto card