View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2019, 09:10 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 0] UNIT NAME (Leyline Phantoms) - Design

I don't mind just Stealth Dodge and Phantom Walk--3 def still makes them fragile enough in melee that I doubt they'll be too frustrating. If we add a third power to that, though, I think it'd have to be something we haven't seen yet. Adding a big ranged special to that toolset feels off, and Blink and Phase Grab are only really interesting when used together, which would be two powers.

In terms of complexity, I think we're fine to add three powers to a card every now and then, so long as we're fine with leaving cards with only one power every now and then. It's interesting to note that the main designs being proposed so far have been two powers, which suggests that we're taking to the lesson of simplicity pretty well but we might be trying to even things out too much. There can be peaks and valleys to it, after all.