View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2010, 09:32 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of the Mind Flayer Mastermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A View Post
Mean bugger, can paralyze a low defense squad by knocking off order markers. Ranged Enslave in addition to that attack lets them swing twice, one of them usually works. When he gets BOTH off at once though you get to really see them at work!

Quick clarification question, if he enslaves say Kee-Mo-Shi and you use him to Mind Shackle an opponents figure, do you still gain control of said figure?
Yes, you would retain control of the Mindshackled figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A View Post
Second clarification! If I Enslave Iskra and manage to summon the Wretches while she is still under my control, do I control the Wretches or does my opponent?
You don't control the Retchets, only Iskra. So, no, you cannot summon them (and consequently take a turn with them) if you don't control them.