View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2021, 04:43 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 2] Durnipia (Kiora, the Rising Tide) - Design?

I agree that we should steer clear of Lady for odd synergies that we don't want. I wouldn't be so scared of Cleric, especially since the idea should be that a cleric can be good or evil... channel helpful or harmful power based upon what they are worshipping or channeling. Obviously c3v has some clerics that worship demons, though those honestly fit the picture of cultists more than clerics in my traditional fantasy mind xD

Nothing says we can't have a good cleric, we have Ana from the Underdark set. Priestess may be just as valid an option, it will definitely require us to elaborate on who she is a priestess of and what we are doing lorewise. These things are definitely wrinkles to iron out if we choose either of those paths.

If it turns out these are not acceptable then how about something like... Oracle, Soothesayer, Sorcerer or Druid? Druid could play on her leveraging nature's power instead of any specific entity or deity.