View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: Kurrok the Elementalist Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Maybe I just forgot from the original teaser, but did we know he could bring a destroyed elemental back to life?
Yes, the powers are verbatim from the original teaser.

The stats (5L, 5M, 1R, 3A, 3D) also match the consensus exactly, although there was a bit of debate on 6L, 5R, 4D, and 4A.

The big surprise in 120 points in stead of 150. Adding one more elemental to the elemental builds is significant. I've been testing with these exact stats at 150 points, and there have been a lot of times towards the end of a battle where I've thought "damn, if I had just one more elemental..."
I actually play-tested him at 120 when I wrote my Fire Elemental article and was play-testing him just to make sure he was beatable. Good thing I guess.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G