View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2019, 05:44 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Atrocitus) (II) (Breathing)

Super cool! I like the restrained bonding a lot. My only concern is that he'll steamroll armies made around lower costed units, such as Vigilantes, Crime Lords, or Crime Fighters. With him being so tough, and allowing him to distribute wounds, he'll keep charging up his power tactically to maximize his markers. And if he can take multiple turns with other heavy hitters, weaker guys won't stand a chance.

But I'm fine to see how he does in testing, I'd just like to see him tested against some armies like that! Dig the design though.