View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Bigga Battle Chronicles

August Monthly - Teams

True Bigga Battle Report

True’s a great player. He's grown so much this past year since he first started, and has gotten past the point where I ever need to give him advice while we’re playing, and in fact he often uses better tactics than me. However, after he went 0-4 during the NHSD prep tourney, he told me that he really wanted to play a really strong army. Preferably Nilfheim, as that was the main unit of the army he took to his first tournament, and he got second there, so he wanted them good times back. So we came up for a Nilf-centric army for him and something to complement for me.

Team Rainbow:
@TrueMurray
Nilfheim 185
Krav Maga Agents 100
Isamu 10
295 Points/5 Figures

Bigga:
Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3 80 (240)
Zetacron 60
300 Points/10 Figures

Our strategy overall was for True to be the firepower, using his range to his advantage and never letting the enemy get close, while I moved 5-Defense Dwarves out to hold the line and deal some damage when the opportunity arose. I also took Zetacron to help snipe opposing heroes if we ever needed to. It was a fun combination and we felt good going in.

Bonus Game
Spoiler Alert!

Game 1
Spoiler Alert!

Game 2
Spoiler Alert!

Game 3
Spoiler Alert!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19