View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2011, 11:51 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Our Darkest Secret

Since our Inner Sanctum is now public knowledge anyway, I'll just tell them. Griffin and Balantai are the same person. I log in as Griffin when I want to work on C3G stuff and I log in as Balantai when I want to work on my own customs. Why else do you think Griffin doesn't have his own customs thread? It's because all my custom work gets logged as Balantai. I like it because I can be the bad guy when I'm logged in as Griffin and be the good guy when I'm logged is as Balantai. At first I did it because I wanted to give my points more weight, but then it became a fun game. Arguing back and forth with yourself is a lot of fun. All the clues have been there for a long time. I'm suprised nobody ever figured it out besides Bats. Heck, it was hard explaining this to the other heroes. Well there you go, everyone. I hope there are no hard feelings. And if anyone doesn't believe me, just PM Balantai or Griffin. I'll respond.