View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Battle Reports

I played on Crash Landing 3 yesterday with my daughter. I took Colossus, Cyclops, and Ice Man. My daughter took Green Lantern, Agent Carr, a custom squad The Flower Agents (a 2-figure squad like the Nakitas that bond with Agent heroes), and a custom hero based off our cat (Silver the Clast).

We moved our figures up but almost right off the bat, she's blasting me with Green Lantern. Luckily, Colossus and Ice Man held up OK to his green blasts.

Colossus threw Cyclops into the midst of things and his optic blast took out an agent and wounded Green Lantern and Silver.

Green Lantern had to blast Cyclops twice before taking him out and mean while Colossus ran over to the Wound glyph and Ice Man got a wound on GL.

That must have made GL mad because Ice Man dissolved in one blast and then all attention was turned to Colossus. He put up a valiant fight but the light of Green Lantern (who never used a battery marker) was too bright that day and vanquished the last of the X-men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!