View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2008, 10:51 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Too many cards: a very bad thing

I am notorious for playing "pile" armies. I know less places to put markers is the optimal situation. However, my approach to army building is a kin to setting up a pocket knife and what tools I want on it. As a result, I usually end up sacrificing ease of marker placement for situational power and counters.

What does it mean? It means that marker placement is a major consideration in any army build but there are situations where you might sacrifice marker simplicity for units that have quick strike ability, or long range ability, or situational counters.

It is brutal though; many opponents have seen me pulling my hair out trying to place my markers.

A must read for all 'Scapers!