View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2021, 09:53 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Casters of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
The bonding melee episode was great, thanks for getting together and posting! I really enjoyed all the bits of strategy that tied back clearly to some recent games where champions were rushed in early, dwarves didn't slow roll, and Greenscales were used not as the screen but as a trailing melee force.
That episode may be my favorite so far, granted I'm a few behind. I especially enjoyed the Axegrinders discussion, as they're my favorite army, thematically. The biggest realizations were that they may be better without Raelin, due to maintaining their flexibility and not being locked down to the area around her, and that you shouldn't always take the bonded leader turn.

A favorite army to run with the Dwarves, was to take Thorgrim and Finn, and after suiciding them, place both on Migol. Don't think I ever took out 270 points between the three figures, but it was always fun to run an enhanced Migol, since both the attack and defense boost complement his special abilities.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!