View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2019, 10:25 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: SOV/C3V Feedback Thread

I really wasn’t trying to compare group projects vs solo projects. I’m just defending the validity of solo designers, and point out that they aren’t bad guys who simply want oooh’s and ahhh’s or whatever. Hell, I only put competitive maps on my maps thread because I figure there’s a “market” for competitive maps with higher build requirements. Otherwise, they’d sit on my computer forever.

Sure some/a lot of designers weren’t that great, especially in wild west of customs days, but it is what it is.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.