View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2022, 01:35 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NO POSTING - Heroscape 2.0 News from Designers and Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine
DESIGNER'S NOTES - DAY 028- "THE CRAVEN COURT" FACTION LORE - Evolving over countless millennia and through almost constant military campaign and conquest on their home planet of Arboreas, The Craven Court have perfected the arts of war within their draconian martial culture. Their insectoid appearance can be deceiving at first, leading many to believe them barbaric and crude, base things of rage and slaughter. In contrary to that belief however, The Craven Court possess a highly advanced intelligence and fight with iron discipline to uphold and maintain their society against their enemies. Their “hives” are kept hidden from all outsiders, and it is believed those court members encountered on Valhalla are comprised entirely of a sort of warrior caste. Leveraging their organically bio-engineered weapons and abilities, Revna utilizes The Craven Court’s unique military tactics on the battlefield to great effect, feinting army compositions, and even spawning new reinforcements as the battle unfolds, and tactics change to meet the moment.

URL: "Nightmares_Come_True".

We've already gotten a full shot of the spider in the bottom-right... I'd have posted it then, if I had known its relevance.
Quote:

Human for scale
URL is "You_Know_Nothing_Skywhale".

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWhale
can you confirm that spider's scaling?
Big
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper
Personal designer note: you all are finally witnessing a faction captained by the Heroscape veteran skyknight. I don’t know if he’s active here.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peritus Engineer
Given the Craven Court has "hives", can we expect them to operate like an ant colony, with designated workers and soldiers?
I expect a very hierarchal structure
Me too

Last edited by Anitar; September 6th, 2022 at 01:00 PM. Reason: locally hosted image by capsocrates