View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2022, 04:28 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NO POSTING - Heroscape 2.0 News from Designers and Staff

Well this is unexpected. We've got news about news, and it's not from the usual source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic Patrick
Hi! I’m a marketing guy at Avalon Hill. Since launch I’ve been lurking in the shadows, but thought I’d drop some more heat today and confirm that Heroscape will be on the Haslab crowdfunding platform. We will be doing a panel and dive into the details of Age of Annihilation during Pulse Con on 10.1. More to come soon. See you there!

URL is... uninteresting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon Bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avarice
Quote:
Our HasLab platform is similar to like Kickstarer
So if I pay Itll be like a pre order? And I’ll get bonus?
Yep, like a pre-order! Backers will be the first to get the new Heroscape. As far as a bonus... you'll have to wait and see the offering!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixConstantino
Quote:
Originally Posted by webyabois
hopefully this means we can get info decently soon
Yeah that’s what it’s looking like. Does that mean it’ll be shipped around this time next year?
We've yet to announce the ship date as there is still some variance, but we're hoping you are correct
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakemare
Took me a little bit but I found out what haslab is and where it is lol
Don't worry, we'll have tons of posts to make sure you all have the links you need when it goes live!
Quote:
Our panel at Pulse Con is on 10/1. @Encarmine will still tease y'all until then, but in a month you'll know what's up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic Patrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by webyabois
So in terms of new information on distribution, are we thinking days and weeks or months and years?
days
Emphasis mine.