View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2015, 04:04 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Tornado and Bats,

I feel the same way too, although I have been watching Perry Mason for the first time lately. When I was a kid during its first run, it was too adult for me! And I also watch Castle, although that's more of a character show.

Also watching for the first time since their original run:

[I]The Life and Times of Wyatt Earp: a particular favorite of mine as a kid, which my Mom told lead actor Hugh O'Brian when she saw him as a celebrity guest on Password, which she loved many, many moons ago here in NYC. The show is semi-historical, including real life figures, and leading up to the last two episodes, which show the Gunfight at the OK Corral and its aftermath!

The Patty Duke Show "...While Patty's only seen the sights a girl can see from Brooklyn Heights." That's my neighborhood. Diagnosed years later with bi polarity, Ms. Duke reported that her other role (cousin Cathy) was actually her real other real personality, which the writer saw when she spent a weekend at his family's house so he could get ideas for the show's theme! Yikes.

She was also the wife of John Astin (Gomez Adams) and mother of Sean Astin (Sam in LOTR). And won the Academy Award as Helen Keller in The Miracle Worker.

Last edited by chas; June 26th, 2015 at 02:42 PM.